I think I figured out a way to move this to a free site at https://flossipflorence.wordpress.com/
This post needs your help! Let me know in the comments what you have heard so I can add it to the post!
Rumors, Planned Openings, New Openings
- We have Uber and Lyft in Florence!
- New Hyatt Place Hotel Being built as we speak!
- Five Below- wish it would be open in time for stocking stuffers!
- SC Real Foods has moved to Celebration and it is GREAT! I got some pimento cheese and other goodies there the other day!
- Dairy Queen next to WF Wal-Mart
- Forever 21
- Da Massimo is back in Florence… just saw it with my own eyes.
- Lidl a German Grocery
- Stride Rite is NOT closing and that was a rumor- actually it DID move into the Toy Shop
- Browns BBQ has opened in Florence– has anyone tried it??
- King Jefe Taco Bar: downtown (love it!)
- Boxcar Market (Mercantile and Grocer downtown) (I am super excited about this one!!) (I saw yesterday it is open! I need to check it out!) (I have shopped here many times, PLEASE support it!)
- H & M coming to Magnolia Mall (SCNow confirmed)
- Rumor: Steak and Shake
- Five Below (Magnolia Mall)
Not as New Openings and Movings
- Seminar Brewing has moved to Hwy 52 near 95
- Town Hall
- The Dispensary Rooftop Bar
- Aldi has opened a second location and redone their original location!
- SNIP has moved to Second Loop
- Taco Bell by the Mall
- The Pharmacy
- Zoe’s Kitchen to open at 2100 West Evans, suite B. (June 2017: OPEN)
- Local Motive Brewery
- Mi Tierra has moved to their new location on Celebration (so nice!)
- Bojangles is open near the end of Damon on Second Loop
- Orange Leaf
- 1031 Burger
- Cast Iron Waffles
- Struttin Turkey
- Cruise the View
- Corona has a new name
- Opened: Pee Dee Bicycle (downtown) (Sigh.) And its closed.
- Clay Pot
- Fox’s Pizza is back and I think it closed again?
- The Library (restaurant not the actual Public Library)
(Also, please consider joining ebates through this link to help keep this site going. Sorry for the shameless plug)
If you are looking for the original thread, it is here on the Wayback Machine. You can’t comment on it, but its still preserved on the Internet. Everything is preserved on the internet. That is why you should be kind.